Improper Soliciation and Graft Act
Purpose of the Act?
To enable public officials to perform their duties uprightly and secure public trust in public institutions by removing imprpoer solicitation and graft to public servants
?Scope of the Act?
- Constitutional Institutions, central administrative agencies, local governments
- Public service-related institutions, schools of each level, educational foundations, press organizations, etc.
Public Servants, Etc
- Public officials of state or local governments, heads and employees of public service-related institutions
- Heads and faculty members of schools of each level
- Heads and employees of school foundations and press organizations
For more details, please refer to the attached "Quick Guide to Improper Soliciation and Graft Act"