Invitation to Become a Mentor for Young Korean Professionals
K-Move, the Korean government program to support young Korean professionals’ employment into overseas companies, invites foreign business executives in Korea to become career mentors.
Currently, approximately 200 Korean mentors support 1,000 young Korean people in their progression into overseas companies and answer various career-oriented questions.
Due to the demand from young Korean professionals, we are pleased to invite you to join our mentoring program as we believe you are capable of being a K-Move mentor.
Who Can Be a K-Move Mentor?
Any foreign business professional who wants to make a positive difference in Korean society and help Korean young students to pursue their career overseas.
The Responsibilities of a Mentor Include:
- Being paired with less than 5 Korean young mentees motivated to work overseas
- Being available for mentees for activities below for at least 1 year:
1. On-line consulting (e.g. SMS, Email, Messenger, our web-site etc.)
2. Off-line meetings (flexible with time and place, e.g. café, mentor’s office etc.),
3. Lectures in universities (if possible) etc.
* Mentor will be supported by HRD Korea for the selection of mentees, seminar & consulting tour arrangements, a \500,000 honorarium (quarterly), additional costs for lectures in universities, etc.
How to Get Involved:
Please fill in the attached application form and send it to Mr. Shin Sang-jun (+82-2-6964-7084, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please find more information and application form in the attached file.