• 7:30am - 8:00am: Registration / Networking
• 8:00am - 9:30am: Breakfast / Speech / Q&A
• Hugh Sullivan
ERM’s Safety Managing Partner for the Asia Pacific Region
“Leadership for Safety – Unlocking the Power of People & Process”
Dear AMCHAM Members,
We would like to invite you to our upcoming joint committee meeting.
We have invited Mr. Hugh Sullivan, Sustainable Safety Partner of ERM for the Asia Pacific Region to present and discuss with you:
• Thought leadership on creating a Sustainable Safety environment and excellence in performance
• The specific challenges of implementing this approach in the Energy and Chemical Sectors
• A simple set of first principles & actions useful to members for immediate application of this process
We will share case studies on this approach methodology and the success it created within organisations and projects, as well as the lessons learnt, both positive and negative, from implementing a sustainable transformation of leadership and culture. The described approach to safety will be of interest to everyone in a leadership role who has an element of responsibility for safety in their organization.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
AMCHAM Energy & Green Growth Committee Co-Chairs
Chungha Cha / Steve Duckworth / Sungdo Gong / Bill Miner
AMCHAM Chemical Committee Co-Chairs
Young-Ki Ryu / Un-Jong Park