Marketing is defined as the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers. The mission of the Marketing & Communication Committee is to support companies operating in Korea by sharing best practices in the areas of marketing and communications. This could cover a diverse number of areas, including: advertising, brand management, channel management, market research and analysis, product positioning, sales, promotions, and communications.
2) Activities in Support of the Mission
The Marketing & Communication Committee will strive to hold 10 meetings annually using various delivery formats such as case studies, panel discussions and key notes.
Our topics will focus on top business trends:
• Marketing In A Digital World Including The Use Of Digital Analytics
• Digital Marketing Channels Including Social Media Advertising
• Focus On Connecting Customers
• Invest In A Corporate Culture Of Customer Service To Grow Revenue
• Fun And Games To Engage Customers And Employees
• Shift From Complaining About To Embracing Millennials
• Commodity Products Will Continue To See Margins Erode. Services Will Extend Value
• Integrate Content Marketing Into Your Sales Process
• Developing “Selling/Solving” Skills For Non-Salespeople
• Measure And Deliver Results Not Just Solutions
Jeffrey Bohn - Edge Communications, Inc. (02-734-2732)
Steve B. McKinney - McKinney Consulting Inc. (02-725-3830)