• Your Partner in Business Since 1953
close
close

Login

home> >

AMCHAM Korea

Survey Results on Gender Diversity Practices of MNCs in Korea

Dear Valued AMCHAM Members and Partners,

AMCHAM Korea recently conducted a Survey on Gender Diversity Practices of Multinational Companies in partnership with Morgan Philips Korea to examine how MNCs’ company-wide diversity & inclusion (D&I) initiatives are practiced in Korea. Please find attached a report that summarizes the data we received from 138 members, who participated in the survey over two weeks.

Our report outlines eye-opening insights regarding how men and women define fairness in the workplace, the quality of companies’ efforts to communicate D&I initiatives and barriers to dismantling the glass ceiling. The results of the survey revealed that while gender diversity is considered a key initiative that is crucial for success among multinational companies in Korea, there are indeed areas in need of improvement. I am confident that they will help your companies and organizations enhance and strengthen your D&I programs and commitment to gender diversity.

I would like to thank everyone who shared their experiences and provided thoughtful insights on how AMCHAM can continue to promote D&I initiatives in the global business community. If you have any questions regarding the survey results, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Thank you.